The Value in Purchasing (ViP) program is the only national group purchasing program endorsed by the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC). The program is simple and user-friendly. In most cases, Health Centers will start experiencing savings immediately.
- Savings on Average of 18%-38%
- No Membership Fees
- No Contractual Obligation
- Streamline Ordering
- User Friendly Features
- Ease of Use and Implementation
Products and Services
Including, but not limited to:
- Medical Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Printing/Promotional Services
- Telecommunication Support and Services
- Capital Equipment
- Emergency Preparedness
- Eco-Friendly and Green Products
- NACHC has leveraged the national purchasing power of health centers to negotiate discounted prices for products and services used on a day-to-day basis.
- Over 700 health centers are enrolled in the program and it has saved millions over the past few years.
- Take advantage of over 1,100 cost-saving contracts, including Medical Supplies, Capital Equipment, and Office Supplies.
- Take advantage of better CHC-tiered contract pricing negotiated exclusively by ViP from companies like BD, Welch Allyn, TIDI Products, and Quidel.
- Work with your choice of 64 medical distributors, including Cardinal Health, Concordance Healthcare Solutions, Henry Schein, McKesson, Medline, and NDC.
ViP’s group purchasing organization (GPO) partner – Provista – manages ViP’s portfolio of over 1,100 contracts for community health centers, making ViP the largest health center-focused GPO in the country. Provista, through its many affiliations, represents about $100 billion in annual dollar volume. How does our volume affect health centers? Because the greater the dollar volume and the larger the product portfolio, the deeper the discounts we can negotiate.
Enrollment in ViP is free and easy. To learn more about ViP and to help get started, contact:
Executive Sales Associate
[o] 301-347-0400 ext. 4061